Posting date: 15th August 2017
Closing date: 12th September 2017 Salary: £Competitive + bonuses + stock Location: London
In this role you will work to improve product availability, creating the earth's greatest shopping experience – a store featuring more products, brands & more compelling content than any store, online or off! Your Responsibilities:
- Deliver maximum product availability in the category within budgeted inventory targets through effective end-to-end management of the supply chain.
- Work with vendor manager on expanding selection, promotions, and optimum sourcing recommendations/decisions.
- Drive system/process improvements in working with vendors on order management, vendor operations, and inventory management.
- Complete financial metrics to improve efficiency and assist with in-stock management, including promotions, inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operations processes.
- Be a leader beyond the category by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon as they work to continuously improve buying systems and processes necessary for efficiency and growth.
- Manage large scale catalog selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks
- Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.