Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, our aim has been to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that our customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great value and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continuously innovating to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!Your professional challenge as Head of Vendor Management for Consumables:
Is this the kind of challenge you'd like to take on? Will you thrive in our environment? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities that we have to offer, along with an attractive compensation package. Join us and be a part of Amazon’s success!
- To develop and lead the vendor management strategy for your category.
- You will build strong relationships at a senior level with our vendors and facilitate discussions in order to drive profitable growth.
- By managing a team of vendor managers you will deliver selection growth and increase value for our customers.
- As a leader within the business you will share best practice across categories.
- You will turn in-depth analysis into strategic insight and action.
- You will seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity.
- You will work closely with the site merchandising, in-stock and product management teams for your category.
- The performance of your product category, customer experience and operational efficiency will determine your success.