Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous programming experience via application/web development, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you. Amazon Support Services France SAS is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join the Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Trainer on a newly formed team, with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced technical trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of software architecture and virtualization technologies.
In this role, you will deliver training content to developers, administrators, architects, and partners to support adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience. Responsibilities:
· Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the AWS training program.
· Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
· Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule.
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for our Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors.
· Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program