At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
HR Service Management is a function that supports the effective running of HR Services as it builds in size and process and operational accountabilities.
The role holder will achieve this through close working partnerships with local HR Services teams and support the review, adjustment, correction and agreed development of HR Services (to meet internal customer expectation) including reporting against targets. The role holder will also support local countries / HR teams in ensuring that they meet local compliance and audit requirements.
The role holder will report to the EMEA Service Management Manager and will focus on the following job tasks and responsibilities:
What we offer:
- Support the development of frustration free Associate processes by questioning and challenging, at all times driving to the desired end state and ensuring the voice of the customer is reflected in everything that we do.
- Support the development of SLAs and KPIs and their reporting capability, providing actionable analysis to key stakeholders. Adjusting as required based upon demands of the EU HR Svcs in country lead and their key stakeholders.
- Monitor and report against agreed SLAs and KPIs, providing root cause analysis and remediation where these are not hit.
- Take the lead in major incidents to enable country leads to focus on business as usual operations.
- Contribute to drive regular quality reviews and audits, ensuring findings and actions are documented and tracked.
- Maintain operational risk logs, perform internal checks / audits and reporting against these and escalating as required.
- Partner with country leads and project managers to carry out due diligence when taking on new processes and resources.
- Support business continuity reviews, ensuring documentation is kept up to date and regular exercises to test the plan.
- Produce regional and local reports as required both quantitative and qualitative (eg VOC output / analysis) on a pre-determined schedule.
- Act upon Voice of the Customer reviews , analyse trends and develop action plans to align services to customer needs
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 days per month home office option
- Relocation package
- Public transport reimbursement
- Multi-sport card
- Employee referral program bonus
- Language courses
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
- In house canteen
- Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
- Corporate events and team events
- Possible internal and/or international growth