Do you want to help us build a world class set of automation tools using the latest advances in image recognition and machine learning? Are you interested in leveraging the latest AWS technology to build a leading-edge partner integration portal? Join our team and you will be able to learn from a great team and play a pivotal role in how we continue to expand the reach of Amazon Video.
The team has already launched Amazon Video on a range of living room devices from Sony, Samsung, LG and Roku amongst others. Consumer equipment manufacturers continue to innovate with the launch of 4K, HDR, curved screens, wand controllers and virtual reality and you will be responsible for ensuring high quality innovations are brought to AV customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for building out automation tools and frameworks
- Setting the technical vision for developing these tools for our systems to serve Amazon's needs
- Build and manage the process for running and maintaining automated tests on many different Living room platforms and devices
- Work with out partners in many different geographical locations to externalise the automation tools in a push towards self certification
- Be a champion of quality and operational excellence, define metrics that measure software quality
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing more junior engineers on the team
In short, we have exciting challenges in an industry that’s doubling in size every year, and you can be a part of it.