- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field or a recent graduate.
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language, such as Java, Python, or C++.
- Experience working with UNIX/Linux systems.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Valid EU or Luxembourg work permit.
AS THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION, NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A VALID EU OR LUXEMBOURG WORK PERMIT TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.