As Commercial Segment Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services.
You will be responsible for building and leading a team of Commercial Account Representatives who are responsible for generating demand for the AWS services mainly on future accounts. Their goal is to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue quota by managing inbound leads, conducting outbound calls, opportunity discovery, and pipeline maturation and closing.
- Build and manage a team of Commercial Account Managers
- Ensure team meets pipeline generation, revenue quotas and metric goals
- Hire and develop representatives, provide ongoing coaching, motivate, train the team
- Guide team members on how to manage key relationships, prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management
- Drive campaign, program execution
- Develop strategic territory plans, set goals and quotas
- Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, work strategically with partners to extend reach
- Collaborate with Country management, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects etc. functions on key initiatives
- Monitor productivity and support team members of their account and territory development
- Conduct periodic reviews of business including call activity, lead follow up, pipeline reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual; analyses wins and losses
- Present regular, accurate reports for management for review
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a regular basis