As Territory Segment Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and success of a team of account managers who are aligned at driving cloud adoption strategies across the UK and Ireland market.
You will have the responsibility for leading a team of Account Managers who look after the mid market commercial business accounts with various complexity and revenue sizes. Your support and management of the team will be key to the teams success and growth.
As our business in the UK and Ireland grows at a rapid rate, you will have the responsibility of mentoring and supporting the team so that individual pipeline and revenue quota’s are achieved as well as defining territories and go to market strategy. Our growth will also mean that you will play an integral part with the growth and recruitment into the team.
- Build and manage a team of Commercial Mid – Market Account Managers
- Ensure the team meets pipeline generation, revenue quotas and metric goals
- Hire and develop the best and provide ongoing coaching and support to the commercial segment
- Guide team members on how to manage key relationships
- Coaching the team on prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management
- Drive campaigns and program execution at scale
- Develop strategic territory plans, set goals and quotas
- Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction
- Work strategically with partners to extend AWS reach
- Collaborate with Country management, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects to align the team’s initiatives.
- Conduct regular individualreviews of business and performance including call activity, pipeline reviews, prospecting and closing deals
- Analyse wins and losses and provide reports and plans for future prospects
- Present regular, accurate reports to senior management for review
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a regular basis