At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
This is your chance to make history. Join the HR team for the Regional Shared Services located in Prague, which supports Amazon across certain EMEA Countries. The hub provides a multi-language capability to the internal customers, and is looking for HR Contact Center Associates (Tier 1)
to join the new Shared Services Centre in Prague. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Tier 1 Team Leader, the teams provide first point of contact for employees and managers via phone, email and instant messaging (Contact Center Environment). This role is the front face of the service to the internal customers. Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
What we offer:
- Receive queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system.
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate where these cannot be resolved.
- Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
- Identify gaps in the supporting documentation and also areas where the level of customer service could be improved driving increased numbers of questions / queries being resolved at first contact.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Shift working patterns, 7 days a week (40 hours a week).
- Unlimited contract
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 days per month home office option
- Relocation package
- Public transport reimbursement
- Multi-sport card
- Employee referral program bonus
- Language courses
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
- In house canteen
- Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
- Corporate events and team events
- Possible internal and/or international growth