We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. When you see an obstacle, do you also see an opportunity to invent? Do you stay curious, or do you settle for the status quo? Are you ready to collaborate and share best practices, with your team and beyond? We’re glad to hear it: it’s time to make your mark on Amazon’s European expansion.
Amazon is seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Program Manager to join our EU Fulfillment & Operations department, by filling a pivotal, supporting Project Manager role. You’ll be part of a team that is primarily involved in:
● In defining and implementing product visions that speak to customer’s needs,
● In continuing to satisfy Amazon’s performance and budget goals,
● In leading a team that defines, develops and launches crucial project delivery initiatives. The Program Manager role and responsibilities:
Reporting into the Senior Program Manager, you’ll support the coordination and strategy of our supply chain and transportation network, including future changes and improvements. You’ll also assist with prioritising future projects and feature sets, while helping to manage stakeholder expectations for Amazon’s EU Marketplace.
Your superior communication skills will be put into practice to this end. With your Senior Program Manager, you’ll be at the heart of Amazon’s global Operations team, alongside your immediate project manager and business analyst peers. Together, you’ll drive the collection and implementation of Operations requirements, you’ll coordinate alignment with corporate objectives as well as contractual obligations, and you’ll help manage the lifecycle of various initiatives.
Your line items will also include, but not be limited to:
● Supporting the definition, prioritisation and resource planning of the technical requirements needed for timely Operations programs,
● Writing and reviewing business cases and specifications, while performing supporting research and analysis to this end,
● Using your project manager skills to drive the end-to-end product schedule, from design all the way through to release,
● Communicating clearly, precisely and regularly with all stakeholders: this will include ongoing project/program status reports, and the capture of stakeholder requirements,
● Retrieval and analysis of data using Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems,
● Monitoring project management and ensuring that overall project delivery meets appropriate levels of quality and deadlines
● Ensuring the overall project management integrity of all programs, while liaising and collaborating with external partners,
● Using your innovative thinking, wherever possible, to guide and improve the direction of Amazon’s transportation, delivery and supply chain departments,
● Via your sustained contributions, help the Senior Program Manager to raise the bar of customer experience.