The Amazon Games team is seeking innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help build the business for Amazon Game Services in EMEA. Combining a startup atmosphere with the ambition to build cutting-edge technology, the game teams at Amazon are looking for a passionate business development manager who wants to move fast, have fun, and make a big impact on the game industry.
The business development manager will help drive the strategy and execution for partnerships with game developers, specifically in Europe and also in regions around the world. You will identify short-term growth opportunities and lay the groundwork for long-term, strategic opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will have deep experience in business analytics, strategic thinking, and negotiation in addition to a strong track record in terms improvement, forecasting, relationship building, pricing management, and customer experience improvement on cross-platform game technology.
Some of the key job functions are:
- Serve as a key member of the games team in helping to define and deliver the overall strategy and drive adoption of our game services technologies.
- Effectively set and execute strategy for engaging with game developers, including prioritizing potential partners, contacting and establishing relationships, and managing ongoing relationships.
- Help define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics for game business development and ensure it's in line with the business strategy.
- Work with the product team and senior leadership to create a prioritized, tactical action plan to exceed goals.
- Independently execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.)
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Research and identify new opportunities for Amazon’s games business.