We’re looking for smart, ambitious, individuals to support the Amazon EU financial reporting and compliance team across businesses in Germany, UK, France, Italy, and Spain. The individual will help deliver robust, structured reporting and processes that are well understood and well communicated throughout the organization. The growth of the business and the increasing complexity driven by new country launches and acquisitions such as Lovefilm, BuyVIP, and Book Depository make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging proposition. Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, and assist building plans for the future. The role is very broad based and will require an individual who has an eye for details and is good at communicating across functional teams.
This is a 6 months internship aimed at 2+ year university students or recent college graduates. Amazon internship will provide you with unforgettable working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
- Develop financial skills: support financial planning activities same as actuals closing i.e. perform actuals vs. forecast analysis, derive conclusions on key watch outs and work with business partners to identify gap closing actions.
- Ownership: Make the project yours and consider future scalable improvements, think long-term.
- Learn and Be curious: never give up on finding a solution; step up your technical skills and find answers to important questions with the help of different stakeholders;
- Dive deep: be ready to understand, connect details, provide accurate data and audit frequently.
- Insist on highest standards: as a data analyst providing insights to leadership, be ready to raise the bar on accuracy;
- Master the communication within your team and among peers.