The Finance Manager will lead and own all controllership functions including financial reporting, planning, control and analysis for Pan EU categories comprised of Direct Import, Exports and Strategical projects managed out of the Luxembourg headquarter. In this role you will lead your team to partner with the commercial and other cross-functional teams to deliver financial and growth commitments. Through insightful and data-driven analysis you will lead growth and profitability improvement initiatives and work with vendor managers and retail teams to understand and boost the key drivers of the business. The role is very broad based and will require a strong leader of others who is motivated to make a big impact. Role Responsibilities
- Controllership of the business unit(s).
- Ability to manage or lead others and further develop exceptional talent.
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions
- Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting to develop the improvement plans and create new measures
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Manage the development of all weekly and monthly financial close, all planning, forecasting, and reporting models and their continuous innovation and communicating to your Operations partners
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Proven ability to manage a team with competing priorities & providing level-headed guidance during unexpected events