Do you want to lead innovation and create value for millions of customers while generating billions in sales for Amazon sellers? Do you want to work at a company where you are encouraged to invent and have the autonomy to push boundaries? If yes, join the European Marketplace team in making history.
Over 2 million sellers in 10 countries worldwide list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique products and are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices.
We are seeking a talented Design leader to own the UX Design and Research for Marketplace in Europe. You will work alongside product management and technical teams, joining a team that is building best-in-class solutions and playing a key role in helping sellers maximize their business potential on Amazon globally. The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working with technical teams, as well as able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
As a Senior UX Designer you will:
- Develop conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, interaction specifications and prototypes
- Create user-centered designs by leveraging market analysis, customer feedback, metrics, and usability findings
- Present design work to the senior leadership team for review and feedback
- Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
- Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Relentlessly simplify complex processes into intuitive and elegant user experiences
- Oversee close coordination with the product management team to develop a shared vision of a product and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
- Champion great UX in the face of technical constraints.