Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) designs and builds the software systems, risk models, and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon. Not only do we protect all aspects of the Amazon shopping experience, we also deliver services to large and small merchants hosted on the Amazon platform. In addition, we evaluate new business opportunities from across the company to determine how we can minimize the risk associated with new initiatives. TRMS is seeking a talented and experienced Training Manager to own our EU Training Program.
In this role you will manage a global team focused on delivering curriculum across mediums, with an emphasis on both instructor and virtual led learning. This will include evaluation of training needs and delivery to a global audience, communication with key stakeholders including TRMS Operations management, Instructional Design, and Content teams, and leading the discussion on right technology and enhancements to improve learner experience. Knowledge and experience with current educational technologies, including online instruction is a must.
The ideal candidate is an experienced manager and creative problem solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy, ambiguous environment. They will actively solve problems while advocating for an exemplary customer experience. They will set priorities and drive the overall vision for the team. The person hired for this role must be familiar with working in learning environments and have previous experience using analytics to assess performance and create process/procedure in response to changing data and trends. Position Responsibilities
· Drive the overall vision and training program for our TRMS EU sites.
· Responsible for ideation, execution, and delivery of highly complex training programs/projects that are considered business critical, with significant bottom-line impact. Projects/programs are usually global, and are of highest level of complexity.
· Develop and implement systems to improve efficiency in training logistics, including scheduling, technology, and staffing.
· Defines future training program direction. Initiates projects for team or approves proposed projects from team and oversees planning process and delegation across teams and/or departments.
· Perform needs analysis and evaluate existing documentation to identify the most appropriate training approach and content to meet the demands of the learning objectives and audience.
· Influences key stakeholders to ensure that resources needed are prioritized to achieve quantifiable results, monitoring effectiveness during and after project delivery.
· Analyze data and trends at a global level, makes recommendations and drive change across the global organization. Able to influence process/policy changes across organizations.
· Hire and develop trainers.