Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Here is your opportunity:
Amazon is looking for a customer-focused, detail-oriented, experienced Program Manager (f/m) for extremely fast paced environment in EU Transportation performance management function. As a program manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing network (transportation) wide initiatives to drive operational excellence, exceed our customers’ expectations and satisfy performance and budget goals.
· You will understand the EU transportation network, act as a subject matter expert and are able to identify key metrics which provide visibility into the performance of the network.
· You will own and drive initiatives which have direct impact on amazon’s ability to fulfill customer orders with relentless focus on improving service, savings and scalability.
· You will interact with various teams like network operations, country transportation, carrier operations, sort centers, FCs, supply chain and tech teams etc. to coordinate cross functional initiatives.
· You will work with other teams of program/project managers and analysts to drive the collection and implementation of requirements, ensure alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations.
· You will monitor execution and ensure that the results delivered are of highest standards while ensuring overall integrity within the program. You will present the project updates to senior leadership on weekly/monthly basis.
· You will write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis and drive cross functional initiatives
· You will define, prioritize and plan resources and technical requirements needed for various initiatives for on time delivery.
· Clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders will be a key element for success in the role. This includes ongoing project status reports as well as capturing requirements from stakeholder teams.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Access, SQL, and other data management systems.
Successful candidates will have strong ability to understand network health via metrics/numbers, have excellent deep dive skills with very large datasets and ability to groom a team of analysts.