At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. The success of Amazon also depends on its operations, which are at the heart of the Amazon customer experience, delivering hundreds of thousands of items each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Program Management
to lead our European Transportation Operations Performance Management team. The position is located in Luxembourg. As an integral part of the European Transportation Operations team, the Sr. Manager, Program Management
is responsible for the managing performance of the transportation network including external and internal partners. The role ensures the cost effective and reliable networking of Amazon FCs and line haul connections to all Direct Injection carriers. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the overall EU Transportation strategy and continually identifying operational, service, and process improvements in relation to customer experience enhancement in a cost effective environment. The European Transportation Operations Performance Management team works with Amazon’s Fulfilment Centers (FC), Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions.
Performance Management team manages customer experience day-to-day and provides solutions to challenging analytical problems, in order to drive critical business decisions and to drive innovation of transportation network, while maximizing customer experience and minimizing end-to-end cost. It is a highly visible team that is critical to the company's operations management and transportation capability. The fast-paced growth and rapid scaling of our fulfillment network rely on the innovation and operational excellence of this team, which provides solutions for complex operational problems and delivers timely, relevant business reports and solutions to key stakeholders, including senior management. Responsibilities
The Senior Manager for Trans Ops Performance Management will:
- Drive successful expansion of operations for Amazon’s EU E2E Transportation network while delivering highest customer experience standards
- Bring systems and processes for managing inventory health across EU to a new level of performance and efficiency by rigorously applying strong data analysis
- Lead the evolution of processes and feed to the network development to fulfill the requirements of the EU fulfillment network, acting as key EU contact for stakeholder teams
- Support our rapid growth by building and managing a great team of business intelligence experts and program managers, setting clear objectives, providing strong measurement of delivered results and performance. Develop and enable the success of each team member, ultimately leading to promotion across the Global Operations Network
- Continuously strive for faster, more reliable, and more efficient solutions, successfully driving projects in a constantly evolving environment, working well with teams across Operations, IT, Retail, and Finance and senior leadership