Amazon, one the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious MVR Senior Vendor Manger
based in UK to enable new partnerships with vendors aiming at integrating their product portfolio into Amazon websites. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our Customers and for you!
Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment you will have full responsibility for achieving business objectives. You will need to engage in projects that will drive business growth and help shape the future of Amazon Retail in UK. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals. Role Objectives:
· As a people manager, you will manage a team of Vendor Managers and be responsible for driving individual and team performance goals and their individual development at Amazon
- Implement and engage projects across the business
- Responsible for a sub-set of categories, you will be the key point of contact for stakeholders, identifying areas for future growth and improvements to current processes
- Identify ways to automate and simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity
- Use all tools available to enable strategic, automated, fast decision making
- Identify, engage and integrate a small portfolio of new vendors to Amazon.co.uk, analysing complex data to identify growth opportunities to help the MVR team succeed.