Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
The Amazon Logistics team is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Executive Assistant to the EU Leader. You will have previous administrative experience and will be happy to embrace a fast-paced, working environment. Tasks/ Responsibilities
Provide executive support to the Vice President of Amazon Logistics based in Luxembourg.
- Arrange complex international travel itineraries.
- Interact with Amazon counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings and conference calls, with key operations colleagues, and internal managers.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and narrative documentation.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting.
- Organize small-scale team events and larger-scale department/company-wide events as required.
- Prepare materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up notes.
- Maintain an effective computer based filing system and manual filing system (where appropriate).
- Take proactive steps to ensure that best practice and coordination is seamless across all interfaces.
- Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the team’s administration.
- Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis.
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Work closely with EU Operations support team to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives.