Amazon is seeking qualified Security Support Engineers to join our innovative, high-energy Information Security team and work within the Amazon Security Operations Center (ASOC). ASOC Security Support Engineers respond to security events, conduct analysis of threats such as malware and intrusion attempts, and provide security services to safeguard highly sensitive data like customer information. They work hands-on with detection systems and vulnerability analysis tools to respond to potential threats to Amazon systems. ASOC Security Support Engineers are unique individuals prepared to relentlessly resolve security issues by gathering and analyzing event data and conducting root-cause analysis.
- Provide front-line response to detection systems and alarms as part of a global follow-the-sun team
- Investigate malware, targeted attacks, intrusion attempts, and vulnerabilities
- Work alongside engineers across Information Security to drive security controls and risk remediation
- Evangelize security within Amazon and be an advocate for customer trust
- Drive continuous improvement of response capabilities through automation and critical thinking