Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry?
Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to support the SAP on AWS engagement efforts.
Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to help position AWS as the leading production cloud platform for SAP customers and the partners who serve them?
You will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to deliver on the AWS strategy to build mind share and adoption of AWS’ infrastructure web across AWS’s most strategic customers who are considering deploying Dev/Test and Production SAP systems on AWS including Business Suite B1, ECC-Business Suite, BW/4HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Hybris and SAP HANA.
Your responsibilities will include engaging directly with the AWS field account management teams, SAP field account management teams, AWS SAP partners and C/VP level end customers with the goal of getting SAP customers to deploy SAP products on the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will have deep SAP experience with a proven track record of exceeding SAP related goals working directly with customers and via SAP partners. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, enterprise software products, and new technology platforms and architectures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate relationship with C and VP level business and technical executives at large enterprise accounts.
- Serve as a key member of the global partner and account management team in helping to define and deliver the overall SAP on AWS strategy.
- Meet and exceed your given goals, set a business development plan for target markets, use cases and verticals and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction.
- Work with the AWS account management organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
- Follow-up on inbound SAP related leads in a timely manner.
- Support a broad pipeline of customer opportunities and bring in the right resources to close SAP opportunities.
- Enable the broader AWS field account management and solution architect teams to ensure they are able to position AWS as the best SAP deployment platform leveraging.
- Develop Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return of Investment (ROI) outcome-based models for running SAP on AWS.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.