Would you like to be part of a successful account management team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? As an Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
The ideal candidate will possess account management and a technical background that will enable him/her to help drive engagement at CXO level for top accounts in the AWS commercial segment as well as building relationships across multi departments within a customer organisation. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against plans and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help develop and execute against strategic plans.
- Help manage key customer relationships within the commercial sector, prospecting, and help building pipeline for your assigned accounts
- Work closely with solutions architects to align with technical initiatives and products
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Help accelerate customer adoption.
- Help maintain and manage a robust sales pipeline.
- Help manage entire life-cycle of key opportunities from adoption to closure
- Work with partners to extend reach & help drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by colaborating with AWS internal teams to focus on consistency of customer obsession.
- Collaborate with Channel, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives with assigned accounts
- Present regular and accurate reports for management for review