Do you want to work in one of the most innovative departments of Amazon? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? The Merchandising and Planning department of Amazon offers many challenges.
You will help to look after millions of products from make-on-demand items to fast turning replenishable items and collaborate with thousands of vendors from small traders to multinational enterprises. You have a chance to influence the growth of a new Amazon’s online business where it is still day 1.
We are looking for a smart, analytical and innovative leader who can help solve these problems in a scalable way and will support rapid growth and our long term business strategy under the guidance issued by our headquarter in UK.
Your contributions to success includes:
- Merchandise Planning: Partner with local vendor management and in-stock management teams to produce a best-in-class forecasting process.
- Forecasting and ordering: Ensure systems and processes produce timely and accurate orders. Work with technology teams to help them improve system accuracy and develop new functionality to automate manual processes.
- Supply Chain Management: Partner with key vendors, operations and transportation teams to contribute to improve product availability, to help reduce costs, and optimize working capital.
- Inventory Health: Recommend how to improve systems and processes to identify overstock.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics: Perform ad-hoc analysis as well as regular business reviews to support decision making; work to improve data systems and develop new reporting tools to provide better business visibility.
- People Management: Your role is to lead, motivate, inspire, and encourage your own as well as cross functional teams.
- Project Management: Lead cross-functional inventory management and operational initiatives. Identify process and systems gaps and partner with technology, operations, buying, planning, and marketing teams to bridge them to drive business results.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make better things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it.
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).