Amazon seeks an exceptional Senior Finance Analyst (SFA) to support the EU FP&A team based in Luxembourg. Amazon EU is one of the fastest growing business for Amazon globally where we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world class e-commerce platform.
As a finance leader, you will be responsible for defining and driving key financial projects with different teams across Europe. This position is a critical partner to the EU leadership team, and will have responsibility for creating business metrics to assess project performance, forecasting, reporting and analysis. This includes interacting with finance teams across Europe, business stakeholders across categories and Operations to deliver key insights impacting the Amazon EU P&L. The successful candidate will need to be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams. This is a role with high exposure to senior management across Amazon EU businesses and requires structured thinking and strong communication skills. Primary responsibilities:
- Driving large scale projects across EU with a significant P&L impact by interacting with our key partners in finance, business and Operations
- Leading financial analysis of major business events e.g. Prime day and ensuring a robust understanding of key business drivers.
- Development and implementation of long range business planning across Europe.
- Defining processes to improve EU financial planning including training of business partners on key deliverables
- Equipping management with regular actionable reporting to enable decision making
- Continually driving team productivity by automating and outsourcing reporting and analysis.