AWS is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increased adoption of the AWS platform by facilitating relationships with companies and app developers building solutions? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help further establish AWS as the preferred platform for Security solutions? Do you have a passion for helping hardware and software partners implement innovative Security solutions on AWS?
As a team member in this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help grow and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on AWS customers’ business. You will support identifying, recruiting, onboarding, and managing a Security ecosystem of partners across EMEA.
As a key member of the partner ecosystem team, you will have the opportunity to help accelerate adoption of AWS by supporting the partner strategy and execution of the Security segment in EMEA. This role has an EMEA responsibility and will work closely with AWS product teams, partner development managers, solution architects, professional services, and account management teams. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses and the Amazon Partner Network (APN) ecosystem is helping to dramatically accelerate innovation on the AWS Cloud.
We are seeking someone with a passion and level of expertise in the Security domain. Your in-depth knowledge of this market, the major players, customer drivers and the technology landscape will be key to support the expansion of AWS presence in this space.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in technology partnerships and cloud solutions along with strong business development, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. He/she should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and technical challenges to help build and help convey compelling value propositions for AWS customers with AWS partners. The candidate should also have a proven track record of influencing innovation through a partner ecosystem with prior solution and program successes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be the subject-matter expert (SME) for the Security segment including a knowledge of the top ecosystem partners that make up the Security segment
- Support the strategic plan of the Security partner segment in EMEA which includes aligning with partner development managers who manage the top AWS technology and consulting partners focused on Security
- Working with partner development managers, facilitate C-level relationships with AWS top partners and help generate interest in new AWS programs focused on Security
- Be a subject matter of the AWS partner for Security for AWS internal and external stakeholders including the AWS teams as well as media coverage and industry events focused on the Security segment
- Help prioritize AWS investment in partners who focus on the Security market segment to help drive incremental results for both AWS and selected partners
- Once approved by senior leadership, execute go-to-market and routes-to-market plans that have clear and measurable ROI models
- Work with cross functional groups including training and solutions architecture to help build enablement programs that allow strategic partners to develop capabilities and achieve proficiency according to AWS competency standards
- Work collaboratively inside of AWS to help drive new solutions to market with the AWS product management, solution architect, and professional service teams
- Work collaboratively with AWS consulting partners to create solutions that combine AWS top technology partners with packaged implementation services
- Prepare and give business reviews to AWS senior leaders
- Effectively team with PR, marketing, legal, and support
- Identify, strategic partners in the EMEA Security market segment that could include leading startups, consulting companies, and established technology vendors