Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed ISV Partner Marketing Manager
to help drive customer adoption of AWS’s Cloud Computing platform through it's partner ecosystem. If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners – then AWS is looking for you.
In this role, you will help develop and deliver partner marketing programs that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS technology partner ecosystem and field priorities to help define a regional partner marketing plan to support growth objectives. You will work closely with top AWS ISV and Technology partners to help develop best-in-class joint- marketing plans. In addition, you will be responsible for designing solution-level integrated campaigns for the ISV partner ecosystem and driving them from creation to completion. You will act as the primary marketing contact for the Technology Partner PDM (sales) team, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant for partners to help building joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing who has been successful in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint-partner value proposition content. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business. Key Responsibilities
· Help develop best-in-class marketing plans with key partners that effectively drive awareness and adoption of AWS partner solutions.
· Work closely with the Partner Business Development leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
· Help define regional joint marketing plans with partners.
· Contribute to design regional partner marketing programs and campaigns
· Help develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
· Work closely with top AWS partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content.