Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistics is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Regional Loss Prevention Manager
Specific areas of focus include; loss exposure/loss controls analysis, investigations of theft and loss, physical security systems and controls, contract guard services, loss prevention education and awareness programs, background screening, workplace violence and loss prevention audit programs. Responsibilities:
· Drive the process by which compliance with all corporate loss prevention program standards is attained.
· Identify, develop and implement additional loss prevention program elements required to meet the unique needs of Amazon Logistics.
· Effectively partner with operations and support functions in evaluating current and future business processes and initiatives.
· Serve as a member of a coordinated team of Loss Prevention Managers in relentlessly pursuing improvements to company-wide loss prevention program efforts.
· Perform interior and exterior Loss Prevention audits of the Distribution Centres and Last mile facilities and off site facilities, being alert to and responding to any security of Loss Prevention issues noted.
· Monitor the Distribution Centres and Last mile facilities for compliance of any company security and Loss Prevention policies
· Perform various Loss Prevention inspections, audits, and investigations as required
· Encourage and promote Loss Prevention within the workforce exercising integrity and ethical methods.
· Support the development and deployment of cost effective security systems and solutions to mitigate risks and Modus Operandi.
· Establish and use risk assessment processes to identify and prioritize risks and mitigation means.
· Liaise and cooperate with law enforcement and industry bodies to support Amazon interests.
· Liaise and cooperate with vendors, suppliers and partners to effectively resolve exposures and mitigate risks.
· Positively reflect the Amazon.com security/Loss Prevention department through public relations and customer service; set a personal example of the highest level.
· Demonstrate knowledge of distribution centers loss prevention best practices to include: application of physical security systems, investigation techniques/laws of arrest, management of contract guard agencies, transportation/supply chain loss mitigation techniques.
· Conduct new hire orientation and training.
· Be able to work and travel as required by business needs.