Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a strong service/project delivery background, specifically in cloud and can communicate the business concepts and values to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our EMEA Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Senior Trainer for AWS on a newly formed team, with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced business trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of cloud concepts and technologies.
In this role, you will deliver training content to decision makers including C- Level, business owners and AWS Partners to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience. Responsibilities:
· Deliver compelling instructor led training to business and sales professionals from a variety of seniority and industry verticals on a regular schedule across EMEA
- Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the AWS Partner training program.
· Assist in developing & maintaining business training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required)
· Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program.
· Coach learners as part of sales enablement programs.