- Master's Degree;
- Retail industry experience;
- Project management experience;
- Familiarity with risk based control modeling ;
- Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements;
- Project Management Certification (e.g.: Six Sigma);
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor;
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations;
- Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV, stating your earliest start date and salary expectations separately in the applicant form.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.