· University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering (or science/technology).
· Proven technical leadership experience in development and implementation of large scale, complex projects.
· Flexibility to travel up to 50% across Europe.
· Experience in using Modeling, Project Management and Software programming tools.
· Working knowledge using MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project, and software for technical document writing such as Visio, Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint.
· Fluency in English required. A plus is speaking other EU languages Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.