· University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Mechatronics, Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or science/technology).
· Proven technical experience in developing applications
· Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
· Demonstrated ability to develop deep understanding of the business and end user needs quickly, and can proficiently translate those needs into the right technology solution
· Able to provide the customer and company-wide perspective to detailed technical decisions
· Experience in IPC/PLC code development and installation of controls solutions, preferred platforms are AB and Siemens.
· Experience using SQL.
· Working experience using Linux or QNX platforms.
· Understanding of industrial networking (Profibus, ASi and Industrial Ethernet)
· Flexibility to travel up to 50% across Europe.
· Fluency in English required. A plus is speaking other EU languages Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.