AWS is seeking a highly experienced Architect to help advise our Financial Services & Insurance (FSI) customers on how to best adopt and leverage the value of AWS technology. This is an ideal role for someone with deep experience in the FSI industry, expert knowledge of the supporting applications and infrastructure and a solid understanding of the transformational value Cloud technologies can bring.
In this role, you will be a core member of the FSI Business Development team, and play a key role in developing GTM strategy. You will engage with customers to determine business needs, opportunities and issues, and develop related technical solutions and value propositions leveraging the power of AWS Cloud technology. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design Customer Solutions with focus on FSI vertical, collaborating with the AWS Business Development function and internal teams to help customers transform to AWS Cloud-based technology solutions.
- Architect solutions leveraging AWS Technology, including solution development and potentially demonstrate technical feasibility through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes,
- Thought Leadership – Evangelize AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, Whitepapers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
- Serve as a key member of the business development team, and account management teams in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform. Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS services teams. Provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners.
- The right individual will leverage FSI Industry expertise, architecture experience, and customer-facing skills to be a "trusted advisor" to customers. He or she will be able to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as easily interact and give guidance to technology experts, software developers, IT pros, and system architects.
- The right individual will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to hear from you.
- The role is based in Singapore and would be required to travel to support the business across the Asia-Pacific region.