Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Amazon Video enables customers to enjoy hundreds of thousands of movies and TV shows instantly on popular connected devices. The Technical Integration Manager, Live Video works closely with live broadcasters, cable networks and other streaming partners to manage integration for live events, linear TV channels and scheduling. The Technical Integration Manager will design and improve the specifications and workflows for integrating their live channels and events supply systems with ours. This role also represents Amazon Video to the wider digital video industry, contributing to working groups and helping to define future global standards.
The mission is to increase performance and reduce friction for live delivery and improve the efficiency of the live video.
The ideal candidate for this role will have in-depth knowledge of the digital video ecosystem and related industry standards, and have a proven track record of designing scalable solutions for the ingestion and processing for streaming video.
- 5+ years of experience working at a TV Network, Broadcaster, or an online streaming platform specializing in digital video delivery and/or streaming media technologies.
- Strong experience with video encoding and streaming media standards
- MBA or graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field preferred.
- Previous representation with video standards groups such as SCTE, SMPTE, DASH-IF, etc.
- Experience in negotiating standards requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- A passion for live events and live TV, and a desire to shape the future of the TV industry.