The UK Senior Marketing Manager - Amazon Pay position offers the opportunity to develop and own marketing programs to generate awareness among e-retailers and customers. The right candidate brings successful experience in technology or financial services marketing and a keen interest in e-commerce customer experience.
This role will involve working closely with multiple internal teams, including the other local marketing managers in US, EU and JP, business development, account management, PR and product marketing. In addition, you will need to work externally with creative agencies and key merchants.
The role is based in London.
· Coordinate programs which will drive brand awareness, engagement with merchants and consumers.
· Coordinate activities which will drive demand awareness across potential merchants
· Help in the execution of Digital campaigns – website / emailing management / online customer experience
· Help developing audience-specific messaging, positioning, and collateral in close cooperation with key stakeholders for the UK market.
· Design and execute co-marketing campaigns with our key accounts
· Design and execute campaigns to our existing prospective customers
· Work closely and influence stakeholders located in different markets
· Work closely with the local business team, PR and management to achieve our business goals.