PR Manager, Amazon Alexa
Amazon UK has a unique opportunity for a smart, self-motivated and creative public relations professional to join our PR team in London. As PR Manager for Amazon Devices & Alexa you will work with the Amazon Devices PR team and key business leaders to create, develop and execute communications programmes related products including Amazon Echo and other Alexa devices.
Able to work at internet-speed, you will have a track record of working on major campaigns, a high level of creativity, and extensive experience in dealing with consumer technology media contacts and national news desks. The successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
· Acting as a PR business partner to our device teams
· Collaborating with internal stakeholder teams in order to drive successful launches
· Working with a Senior PR Manager to devise and implement PR strategies that drive coverage for Echo, Alexa, other Amazon hardware, and Amazon innovations in speech and voice
· Working with Alexa developers to support Alexa Skills and Alexa-enabled devices
· Write press releases; pitch and secure top media, including print, broadcast and online outlets
· Managing proactive campaigns and delivering clear, results-focused reports linked back to objectives
· Working with external PR support to develop and implement proactive PR campaigns
· Proactive and reactive media relations
· Overseeing product reviews and seeding campaigns
· Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media
· Successfully tackling complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges