Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is looking for Software Development Engineer (m/f)
in our European Headquarter in Luxembourg City.
Do you love seeing your developments help improve real life? Do you have a passion for using technology to make the operational processes better? You enjoy solving operational issues by creating state of the art systems?
Amazon Logistics gives you the opportunity to discover a large range of business cases as well as design, develop and implement solutions that will help our operations sustain fast growth and build the best logistics company in the world.
As a member of the Finance Business Intelligence team you will build systems designed to process large – and quickly growing – amounts of data in a quick and efficient manner, supporting a state-of-the-art business intelligence platform that helps managers have near-real-time visibility on the operational processes so they can drive those better.Your Responsibilities:
- You will participate in building the most user-centric Business Intelligence platform of the industry;
- You will own the design of scalable & sustainable big-data presentation experience;
- You will leverage Amazon Web Services and other emerging technologies;
- You will regularly interact with end-users to understand how your systems can serve them better;
- You will propose, design and test applications to ensure data quality and systems reliability.