In order to further develop the relationships with enterprises in EMEA we are looking for a Senior Leader for the Partner Solution Architect team for the Rest of Europe (Italy, Poland, Turkey, Nordics and Switzerland) who can coach and manage Partner Solutions Architects in their relationship with enterprises. Who can develop replicable enterprise solutions and can develop an AWS value model that could bridge the most common customer KPI’s with AWS technology solutions and show the value of those solutions relative to partners and customers KPI’s.
Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known Systems Integrators in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
As a Team Leader Partner Solution Architect focused on the Rest of Europe market within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon Compute, Storage, Database and Networking) across the partner community.
The ideal candidate possess a track record of hiring, developing, and mentoring senior technical professionals; supporting and working in close partnership with account management and other functions to plan and execute the AWS strategy; customer facing skills that will allow them to facilitate the relationship within the customer’s environment especially with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hire, develop, and grow a senior team of Partner Solutions Architects
- Serve as a key member of the AWS Business Development team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators. This includes:
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide for example for summits, workshops, product launches and other external events.
- Contribute to the Partner Solution Architect role based learning path under the Outcome Based Account Manager (OBAM) framework as defined by the internal organization
- Champion AWS partners
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
Evangelise AWS services and solutions to the wide partner community