At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And, today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. A day to make history. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The EU Transportation Program Development team is looking for a talented Manager, Program Development to identify strategic initiatives that will re-shape our Middle Mile network. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the product vision that meet our customers’ needs while satisfying performance and budget goals.
· The Program Manager drives strategy, prioritizes projects and feature sets, align and sets stakeholders expectations for Amazon. This requires interaction with Amazon’s global operations team.
· You will work closely with your team of project managers and business analysts to drive the collection and implementation of requirements, ensure alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations and manage the lifecycle of various initiatives.
· You will need to define, prioritize and plan the resources and technical requirements needed for programs to be delivered on time.
· Together with your team, you will write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and drive the product development schedule from design to release.
· Clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders will be a key element for success in the role. This includes ongoing project/program status reports as well as capturing requirements from stakeholder teams.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems.
· Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program.
Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams.