Amazon seeks an exceptional Senior Finance Analyst (SFA) to support the EU FP&A Transportation team, based in Luxembourg. As a finance leader, you will be responsible for defining and driving key financial projects in Europe. In this position, you will drive strategic initiatives to improve financial reporting efficiency and customer experience through automation, process improvements, and defects prevention. You will also be in charge of developing a new forecasting tool and running ad hoc EU Business Analysis. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including retail finance consumer, Controllership, WW Business Intelligence, Central Supply Chain and EU Inbound/Outbound Transportation.
The successful candidate will have the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables. The position will also require to be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams. This is a role with high exposure to senior management across Amazon businesses and requires structured thinking and strong communication skills. Responsibilities include
· Drive large scale projects across EU (and also the U.S.) with a significant P&L impact by interacting with our key partners in finance and business
· Build and enhance financial models used to forecast the company’s transportation cost/revenue
· Compile/review financial results and plans and communicate results to company leaders
· Equip the management with regular actionable reporting to enable decision making
· Drive team productivity by automating and outsourcing reporting and analysis
· Establish and drive variance analysis processes on an ongoing basis