Amazon Prime Video
launched in February 2014 and in less than a year became the UK’s first choice provider of Movies and TV shows to watch instantly. In the same short timeframe, Prime Video became the first streaming service in the world to win a best TV series Golden Globe (and in January 2016 we won another). The pace of original content creation is growing fast and includes collaborations with directors such as Woody Allen, Ridley Scott and Roman Coppola. We think all that makes this a really exciting place to work.
The European marketing team for Amazon Prime Video is based in Central London and we have the responsibility of driving customer growth and engagement, through a very broad combination of marketing channels across UK and Germany. While our office is based in London, our remit is EU-wide and we collaborate very closely with our colleagues in the US. We’ve grown rapidly in both size and influence and we’re looking for a future leader to join us.
As Snr Lifecycle Programme Manager in the EU Central Marketing Team you have a critical role in identifying and championing new programme opportunities based on the lifecycle of our customers- to drive engagement of existing Amazon Prime members as well as the acquisition of new members. This manager takes an end to end view of the experience of being a customer generating and owning material effort initiatives that will deliver step change experiences, collaborating with marketing & product teams around the globe to help define best in class customer experience and capabilities.
You will have shown that you can work autonomously and be as comfortable handling details as you are thinking big. You will have demonstrable expertise in ideating, gaining support for and delivering material change projects. Amazon is highly data-centric, so importantly you will have shown you know how to build robust data founded business cases and proposals. Key Accountabilities:
· Determine the biggest areas of potential impact for the Customer Engagement team, through a deep understanding of customer behaviours, business performance, best practice and market trends- identifying opportunities and risks.
· Surface and champion solutions that address the opportunities and risks by developing activity proposals, product initiatives or leaning in as a key stakeholder to other teams.
· Lead the ideation, planning and delivery of cross channel programmes, campaigns and initiatives.
· Bring key customer insights into the Customer Engagement team planning processes, through a strong familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data sources across the Amazon business.
· Report on progress against goals to wider stakeholders – writing up proposals, roadmap plans and campaign reviews