Are you a specialist in data, analytics and business intelligence? Do you have Data Warehousing, Hadoop/EMR, Machine Learning and/or Real Time Event Processing experience? Do you want to have an impact in the development and use of new data analytics technologies? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale data challenges in the world today, and help build the solution architecture capability for Analytics at AWS? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use Cloud computing web services to do build new solutions, faster, and at lower cost? Do you like to gain the deepest customer and partner insights using Cloud computing technologies?
At AWS, we’re hiring Managers to lead a team of Solution Architects who collaborate with our customers and partners on solutions in Analytics. These engagements will focus on real time and batch-based data processing, Business Intelligence, HPC, and Machine Learning. This role will specifically focus on AWS Services for Analytics, and on helping our customers and partners build innovative solutions and businesses that focus on leveraging the value of data.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
You will lead a dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility challenges facing many organizations. The business development and account management teams will help accelerate the adoption of AWS as the leading cloud technology platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead a distributed team of Solution Architects focused on Data & Analytics
- Design Customer Solutions - collaborate with AWS field sales, presales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Redshift, Kinesis, Amazon Machine Learning, AWS Lambda, Data Pipeline, S3, DynamoDB, and the Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Devise Strategy - lead Solution Architects, Account Managers, Professional Services and Partners to define an analytics engagement strategy for AWS operational territories and key accounts.
- Thought Leadership – provide global thought leadership on analytics solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS services. This takes the form of contribution to external publications such as the AWS Big Data Blog, Whitepapers and reference architectures, as well as internal training of Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Trainers
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
- Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community.