Are you passionate about cloud computing with a special focus on information security? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Have you led a group of security practitioners focused on ensuring the highest quality security controls and processes? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Manager for our Security Specialist Solutions Architecture function, to work internally and with our customers and other AWS teams to ensure the highest standards for engagement around security.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solutions architecture and product teams to develop the internal expertise needed to drive this exciting area forward.
- Manage a team of Specialist Solution Architects who work with AWS customers to convey cloud computing security and risk management best practices
- Work directly with customers of AWS at the CISO and Security Director level to facilitate the security approval process for cloud solutions
- Work with other teams within AWS to drive customer success
- Plan, review, and author technical content (such as white papers and reference architectures) that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying secure cloud-based solutions
- Own the process of security-related knowledge assessment across AWS sales and solutions architecture teams and develop plans to address gaps
- Represent AWS at trade events by delivering presentations and lectures
- Work with industry groups to influence information security trends in cloud computing