· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with database technology SQL, No-SQL as well as DW (Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, HDFS Hive etc.) and relevant data modeling practices
· Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures
· Proficiency in development on iOS or Android.
· Experience with AWS services highly desirable, particularly AWS IoT, Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, S3, Machine Learning, Redshift
· An understanding of Machine to Machine (M2M), devices, cloud and field gateways, data analytics, web and mobile development, and many of the areas encompassed in an end-to-end IoT implementation.
· Understanding of any other technologies used in IoT: MQTT, RFID, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, Cisco, Axeda, Thingworx, Wind River, SCADA.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to design and develop technical enablement training and workshops to specialised audience
· Proactively and continually improve knowledge of AWS relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, repeatable solutions and design patterns