Amazon Integrated Marketing (AIM) is the internal creative agency, responsible for setting brand direction for Amazon. Video is at the heart of Amazon’s content strategy and we are looking to recruit visionary Content Creators. You should be a native of the digital world and a creative hybrid, capable of owning a concept end to end and fulfilling different roles on the same project. You can ideate, write, produce, direct, shoot and edit your work. You will have grown up with social media and will have made ‘stuff’, probably at first to share with friends but you realised you were good at it and have made a career out of it. You may have some experience of creating content for targeted audiences and reviewing the success and performance of your output, using learnings to inform your approach going forward.
This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute significantly to Amazon’s Global creative output and we want to find highly innovative, motivated and passionate creators to help us to raise the bar on our content. Responsibilities
- Make highly engaging content that raises the creative bar, pushes the boundaries in terms of storytelling and execution and engages our customers.
- Create effective content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, social media, YouTube and onsite.
- Think strategically, as well as creatively and understand the importance of audiences and targeting customers with content most relevant for them.
- Deliver results, make content that works hard for the business, not just for ‘art’s sake’
- Understand millennial audiences and the type of content that resonates with them, including working with digital influencers and third party content platforms.
- Concept, collaborate and lead creative discussions in response to content briefs, shaping the aesthetic and execution.
- Create, develop, produce and execute your own content at pace, keeping up with a fast- moving production work stream; deliver on time, on brief and on budget.
- Self- shoot and direct where required, deliver end to end.
- Be self-motivated, versatile and highly organised, with an acute attention to detail to deliver work at a consistently high standard.
- Have an excellent understanding of the cultural and social media landscape, innovations, current trends and excellent research skills
- Have a keen interest in popular culture as well as the arts, history, food, music, home, tech, to name a few.
- Research, source references, produce creative decks and pitch documents to a high standard.
- Write copy, editorial and titles for content posts where required and be confident in briefing a copywriter.
- Think big around content and offer creative flair, exciting ideas and bring a strong sense of originality to the team.