Amazon is seeking an exceptional talented, innovative, extremely hands-on, customer-obsessed HR Leader with a passion for establishing and developing first-class HR strategies to join our highly professional HR department.
If you thrive in a challenging and face-paced environment, this is the place for you. The role will require the ability to establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change. The person in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You'll need excellent communication, strategic thinking and planning abilities, and the agility to function in an innovative environment. You'll need strong analytic skills and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed to achieve results. An ideal role to start your career at Amazon and then move to another country/continent
· Ensure outstanding customer experience by delivering strategic, value-add, best in class HR support to all internal customer groups in Rabat Morocco
· Ensure alignment of HR related programs, processes and projects with strategic business objectives focused on driving bottom line results, productivity and development of Commercial HR within the company.
· Be the expert in industry best practices around functional areas of new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the bar on HR deliverables
· Act as a consultant to the Management Team and provide input on the HR implications of strategic & operational decisions and plans. This relates in particular to the development and execution of strategic plans - with a special focus on process management, development and up-skilling of the workforce and performance management
· Provide insight and direction to the Leadership Team in terms of Moroccan Labor Law
· Implement initiatives to drive and maintain a culture of excellent employee relations and communications
· Ensure that appropriate training & development programs and succession plans are in place for all levels in the organization
· Focus on continuous improvement and share best practice with other HR functions in Europe
· Coach and mentor leaders at all levels within the organization
· Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
· Implement and enforce consistency with our policies and procedures
· Ensure 100% data accuracy of our databases, track and analyze statistical data to determine effectiveness of all activities
· Deliver on several HR related projects for Morocco and abroad