Amazon aims to be the most customer-focused company on earth, and we want to help customers find and buy the products they want on the internet. That's why we created Pay with Amazon (http://payments.amazon.co.uk
), and we are actively driving its growth in Europe. In this context, Amazon Payments Europe SCA is looking for a talented, passionate and confident Merchant Support Associate to provide excellent technical and account support to our Amazon Payments Merchants and be at the forefront of helping to develop the next generation of electronic payments across mobile, web, the cloud and more.
As an Amazon Payments Support Associate, you will act as the primary interface between Amazon Payments and our Merchants. You will provide prompt and efficient service to merchants via e-mail, phone and chat contacts, interface with Amazon Payments Integration Engineers, and represent Amazon as you interact directly with the merchant community to resolve support issues. You will work with exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed customer service associates. You will act as a Payments evangelist in the leading edge of this growing industry.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Amazon Payments customers.
• Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
• Being a voice and advocate for the customers when something doesn’t feel right.
• Working with customers to understand how they use Amazon Payments, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
• Acting as an advocate for the customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
• Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
• Assisting with customer communication during Amazon Payments critical launches and support events.
• Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
This role is based in Luxembourg. Our work is organized in shifts.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.