Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Amazon makes shopping more convenient for millions of customers and Dash Button and Dash Replenishment Service (DRS) are bringing this to a new level, revolutionizing the future of e-commerce. Reordering favorite consumables is easy with the simple press of Dash Button. With DRS, we will enable connected devices to fully automate replenishment, reordering needed consumables when they start to run low.
Our team is responsible for the backend web services, mobile app experience, and developer facing SDK & experiences that power the Dash Button & DRS. We are looking for talented Software Development Engineers to develop new & innovative experiences. This is an opportunity to work with a broad set of technologies and develop & deploy exciting new experiences to customers on a regular cadence.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in areas such as data structures and algorithms
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, or C#
- Experience building scalable systems/applications in a complex, distributed environment
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience playing a lead role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience developing software in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience building distributed systems with strict performance requirements
- Experience with iOS, Android, and/or web development
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge in many disparate technologies, ranging from front-end user interfaces through back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior leadership to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy