Amazon Fashion is a fast-growing category, focused on providing customers with access to relevant and exciting Softlines products through a great shopping experience. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic people who are excited about shaping the fashion shopping experience on Amazon and helping customers to easily find on-trend products.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate for the position of Head of Fashion Network
. This person is responsible for changing the buying and selling experience on Amazon by creating an end-to-end program for fast fashion. This role is directly involved in a new, exciting strategic project in Amazon Fashion with senior, worldwide visibility across the consumer business. The Head of Fashion Network will be based in our Central London office reporting into the Head of Seller Services for UK Softlines.
In this role, you will lead a cross-functional team, consisting of Product Managers and Traffic Managers, in addition to technical functions. You will work with recruitment teams around the globe to educate them about the program and how to bring Sellers into Fashion Network. You will also drive the long-term vision for Fashion Network with input from 3P, Retail and technical teams. Finally, you will need to build a strong network and influence a broad range of stakeholders, as the program touches on Customer and Seller experience, in addition to other areas of the business.
Key Responsibilties include:
· Recommend the strategy for Fashion Network and get buy-in from key leaders.
· Implement the Fashion Network strategy and create robust mechanisms to foster experimentation and generate insights.
· Lead a cross-functional, multi-region team to deliver program goals.
· Develop solutions to create best-in-class Customer and Seller experiences.
· Support the financial planning processes, recommend operational goals, and organize regular business reviews with senior management.
· Empower Seller onboarding teams to launch Sellers on the Fashion Network program.
· Influence and directly shape product roadmaps of local and global technical teams.
· Scale the team as the program develops from the start up stage through to scaling & optimization.
· Manage relationships with internal stakeholders from across the business to launch new features and services that include improvements that stretch across Marketplace, Retail and Private Label.