HR Business Partner
Area supported - Croydon, Maidstone, Bromley-by-Bow, Basildon and Romford.
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed HR Business Partner to play a critical role in managing the human capital capability requirements that can drive innovation and execution in last mile delivery and transportation networks.
As a HR Business Partner, you will play a critical role in supporting the Amazon Logistics function with all HR support and will report to the HR Manager. Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate requires strong team leadership experience in Human Resources, ideally within transportation delivery industry or a similar international fast paced customer driven environment as you will be responsible for:
- Implement employment policies and procedures relevant to the AMZL's needs
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
- Ensure up to date and accurate statistics are maintained and that Peoplesoft is kept up to date at all times
- Support and advise Line Managers in the management and development of their direct reports
- Ensure compliance with UK and EU legislation
- Consult with the Management Team and all other employees on Employment Law, HR Policies, HR Processes, Compensation, etc.
- Monitor trends and development in the HR/Competency Development field to support the company’s business strategy and link with learning organisation initiatives
- Integrate new global HR processes as appropriate at site
- Participate in national and international HR projects
- Provide performance management expertise and assistance to sustain the highest quality workforce
- Coach line management and cultivate appropriate development solutions to raise skills and productivity
- Work with line managers and participate in Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance meetings
- Review career structures for developmental purposes (e.g. Performance reviews, talent assessment, succession planning based on future potential)
- Support and advise line managers in their management and development of their direct reports
- Coach and counsel employees and managers in HR and business issues
- Keep aware of changes and create strategies to sustain and improve employee morale
- Labour management support for peak seasonal temporary recruitment - including moving to dedicated Labour manager role during this period if required.