Salary: £Competitive + bonuses + stock
Posting Date: 11th July 2017
Closing date: 9th August 2017
The UK Global Store launched in November 2016. Global Store provides customers shopping on Amazon.co.uk access to thousands of international brands and millions of products from different Amazon websites. Our business is rapidly growing as we look to expand selection and participating countries.
We’re currently looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager for UK exports and Global Stores team. This individual will own and drive improvements in some of the key inputs for our business including (but not limited to) selection, pricing and content quality of product pages. This role offers exciting challenges and the opportunity to influence and drive a strategic and growing international business area. A successful candidate loves data driven problem solving, ability to deal with ambiguity and working with different teams spread across the globe to deliver exceptional customer experience. Responsibilities:
- Work with international retail teams, legal teams and compliance partners to localize new selection and remove selection restrictions
- Develop innovative solutions to address cross-border compatibility and compliance issues to increase selection
- Manage pricing competitiveness and work with both international and local teams to re-think our cross-border pricing strategy
- Work with Retail and Data Quality teams to drive projects to ensure the highest quality of our pages
- Understand Finance metrics and conduct business analysis to drive continuous improvement
- Lead individual local projects with multi-functional teams to enrich customer experience, while providing input into the international roadmap.
- Mine and analyze data for metrics and decision supporting Global Store
- Provide locale inputs that define the customer experience and represent that to senior executives, vendors and third party merchants, as well as the category teams.